Bk Rejuvenation Serum contains high levels of natural, stabilised vitamin C and antioxidants, which helps reduce dark circles, diminishes fine lines and firms delicate skin. Being a potent, water soluble serum, Bk has the ability to penetrate deeply into the dermis.
Primarily designed as an eye serum, Bk serum can also be used as a full-face Vitamin C serum for anyone concerned with anti-ageing, pigmentation or redness.
As well as being incredibly high in naturally occurring Vitamin C, Kakadu Plum contains two compounds that have unique skin efficacies.
- Gallic acid is highly protective, helping to target sun spots and dark circles and assists with inflammation in the skin.
- Ellagic acid is brightening and helps defend against UV exposure, reducing photoageing.
Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, 0.2% Sodium Benzoate.
- Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) 100% active phyto nutrients : An active phyto nutrient is a biological ingredient in the plant source that directly affects the function of the skin. All serums in the Biologi range are undiluted and contain active phyto nutrients at 100% potency.
- Plant-based vitamin C : from a natural source, it increases the suppleness of skin, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, increases skin elasticity, inhibits melanogenesis and reduces dark circles and sunspots. The powerful active nutrient also helps skin combat damage from harmful UV rays.
- Gallic acid : a phenolic acid that works as a potent anti-oxidant, reduces DNA damage, inhibits melanogenesis and improves inflammatory skin disorders.
- Ellagic acid : Another phenolic acid, ellagic acids helps in the treatment of chronic UV exposure, reduces the potential of photoaging, inhibits melanogenesis and reduces membrane liquid peroxidation and DNA damage.
HOW TO USE IT
Cleanse thoroughly and dab 1/4 a pump around the eye area after cleansing.
To use as a full-face serum, apply one pump to the whole face and neck area after cleansing.
- Week one: once a day (morning or night).
- Week two: every morning and second night. Ongoing: use daily both morning and night.