Bqk - Radiance Day & Night Face Serum
Designed specifically to target uneven skin tone. Bqk Radiance Serum Duo is a 100% active, simplified morning and evening regime that improves skin colour and clarity while preventing against further pigmentation and redness. We created this product to help prevent melanogenesis – the formation of pigmentation – from occurring.
This set comes with both a morning and night serum, both of which are 15ml.
- The morning serum harnesses the Vitamin C rich Kakadu Plum, protecting skin against pollutants that can cause pigmentation and works at promoting collagen production in the skin to increase elasticity and diminish signs of ageing.
- The Evening serum is created with Australian native Quandong, a storehouse of antioxidants. Quandong is effective on skin with pigmentation, redness, uneven tone, lacking hydration to leave the skin glowing and radiant.
Recommended for : suitable for all skin types.
Target concerns :
+ Uneven skin tone
+ Ageing skin
- Full size : 2x0.51 oz. / 2x15 ml
- Purse size : 2x0.17 oz. / 2x5 ml
- Morning Serum: Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, 0.2% Sodium
- Benzoate Evening Serum: Santalum Acuminatum (Quandong) Fruit Extract, 0.2% Sodium Benzoate
- Plant-based natural vitamin C : from a natural source it helps to inhibit melanogenesis (the formation of unwanted pigmentation) increases skin elasticity and reduces redness and sunspots. The powerful active nutrient also helps skin combat damage from harmful UV rays.
- Gallic acid : is a phenolic acid that works as a potent anti-oxidant, reduces DNA damage, inhibits melanogenesis and improves inflammatory skin disorders.
- Ellagic acid : another phenolic acid, ellagic acids helps in the treatment of chronic UV exposure, reduces the potential of photoaging, inhibits melanogenesis and reduces membrane liquid peroxidation and DNA damage.
- Tryptophan : is an alpha amino acid that helps protect the skin from damaging environmental factors such as UV damage that can cause dryness and sensitivity to delicate skin cells. Tryptophan builds protein hydrolysate to lock in moisture and hydrate and strengthen skin cells deep within the dermal layer.
- Ferulic acid : is a hydroxycinnamic acid that hydrates and protects against free radical and environmental damage caused from exposure to UV rays and pollution.
- Rutin : is a Flavone Glycoside containing powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties essential for a clear complexion and even tone.
Always apply to dry skin.
- Week one: use the morning serum daily in the AM, no evening serum required.
- Week two: use the morning serum daily in the AM + the evening serum every second night.
- Week three and ongoing: use both the morning and evening serum daily.
- Morning routine : Cleanse thoroughly, apply one to two pumps of morning serum all over the face and around the eye area paying attention to areas with pigmentation, apply sunscreen.
- Evening routine : Double cleanse, apply one to two pumps of evening serum all over the face and around the eye area paying attention to areas with pigmentation.