BL Nourish Lip Serum is a single-plant extract of native Australian blood red finger lime.
Chosen for its natural repairing and protection properties, the blood red finger lime is packed with 100% active natural phytonutrients that work in synergy to reduce redness, calm inflammation and leave lips softer and more supple than ever before.
Recommended for: Suitable for all skin types.
Target concerns: + Dryness + Irritation
Net wt: 0.17 oz. / 5 ml
Citrus Australasica (Blood Red Finger Lime) Fruit Extract, 0.2% Sodium Benzoate
- Citrus Australasica (Blood Red Finger Lime) 100% active phyto nutrients : an active phyto nutrient is a biological ingredient in the plant source that directly affects the function of the skin. All serums in the Biologi range are undiluted and contain active phyto nutrients at 100% potency.
- Amines : provide a storehouse of antioxidants which protect the skin against free radical and environmental damage. While working to reduce blemishes, the potent active also builds protein hydrolysate moisture into the cells to smooth and hydrate dry and chapped lips.
- Deoxy Glucitol (sugar alcohol) : Naturally forming deoxy glucitol creates a cooling sensation on the skin helping to heal and soothe irritation. Working to prevent moisture loss and aid hydration, sugar alcohols are safe to ingest and help relieve redness and irritation caused by inflammatory lip conditions or overexposure to sun and wind.
- Phenolic acids : provide significant antioxidant protection against free radical and environmental damage. While rehydrating and plumping skin, phenolic acids also reduce inflammation and minimise redness.
- Flavone Glycosides : are a group of phytonutrients that provide high concentrations of antioxidants to protect the skin and defend against free radical damage. Harnessing powerful anti-inflammatory potential, flavone glycosides also reduce redness and irritation while reversing the visible signs of ageing.
HOW TO USE IT
Twist the bottom of the dispenser to the right to push serum into the sponge applicator. Apply to dry lips before sunscreen and makeup. Apply throughout the day as needed.
OUR TIP :
Or before bed for an overnight deep conditioning, that regenerates and repairs lips while you sleep.