Killer Eyes with killer Mask
1- Kiwi & Yogurt Mask
A very good mask for your eyes. Kiwi and yogurt make a great mix, they will hydrate and rejuvenate your skin and give it a bit of radiance.
- Blend them together till you get a paste.
- Apply and leave for 10 minutes then rinse.
2- Cocoa & Milk Cream Mask
Fight stress and fatigue with this mask. It's my favorite because Cocoa is great for firming and milk cream is excellent for hydrating.
- Mix 1 tsp of cocoa powder and 1 tsp of Almond milk cream.
- Apply for 20 minutes then rinse.
3- Almond Oil & Parsley Mask
Parsely is filled with vitamin and zinc and almond oil is very hydrating. Use this as an easy mask to moisturize and treat your under-eyes.
- Mix 1 tsp of each then apply.
- Leave for 10 minutes and rinse.
4- Cucumber Rose Mask
For hydration and glow. Cucumber has plenty of water that your skin needs and rose water is very soothing and has an amazing smell.
- Mix 1 tsp of minced cucumber with 1 tsp of rose water.
- Apply on a cotton pad then place it under your eyes for 10 minutes.
- Rinse off gently